Professor Sharon Cowan sitting on the international editorial board of renovated Northern Ireland Legal Quarterly
Tue 29 June 2021
On Tuesday 29 June 2021, along with the reveal of a new look website, the Northern Ireland Legal Quarterly announced new governance through the appointment of its International Editorial board.
The board comprises of world-renowned experts in their respective areas of legal scholarship, amongst those is Prof Sharon Cowan, Professor of Feminist and Queer Legal Studies at Edinburgh Law School.
The Northern Ireland Legal Quarterly is a leading peer-reviewed journal that provides an international forum for articles, commentaries and notes in all areas of legal scholarship and across a range of methodologies including doctrinal, theoretical and socio-legal.
International Editorial Board
- Prof Sharon Cowan, University of Edinburgh
- Prof Ian Freckelton QC, University of Melbourne
- Prof Paula Giliker, University of Bristol
- Prof Jonathan Herring, University of Oxford
- Prof Roxanne Mykitiuk, Osgoode Hall Law School
- Prof Colm O’Cinneide, University College London
- Prof Bruce Pardy, Queen’s Kingston, Ontario
- Dr Ntina Tzouvala, Australian National University
- Prof Prue Vines, University of New South Wales
- Prof Graham Virgo, University of Cambridge
- Prof Dan Wincott, Cardiff University