Two undergraduate prizes are awarded each year:
- For the best overall performance in the Honours course Contemporary Issues in Medical Jurisprudence
- For the best overall performance in the Honours course Fundamental Issues in Medical Jurisprudence
Alejandra Ruggeri, Calum McRobb, Gregor Hunter, Katie Newlands and Shannon Russell (Contemporary Issues)
||Claire Osborne (Contemporary/Fundemental issues)|
||Mhairi Cruickshank (Contemporary Issues)|
|2014||Elizabeth Davis (Fundamental Issues)|
Previously three prizes awarded to:
- The student with the best overall performance in the Honours course Medical Jurisprudence.
- The student with the best performance in the Honours essay in Medical Jurisprudence.
- The best overall performance by an online distance learning student on the LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
Dominic Aitken (Overall Performance)
Oliver Blundell (Overall Performance)
||Darren Lightfoot (Overall Performance)
Lisa Zhao (Essay)