Two undergraduate prizes are awarded each year:
- For the best overall performance in the Honours course Contemporary Issues in Medical Jurisprudence
- For the best overall performance in the Honours course Fundamental Issues in Medical Jurisprudence
Jamila Ruby Archibald and Claire Louise Innes (Contemporary Issues)
Alejandra Ruggeri, Calum McRobb, Gregor Hunter, Katie Newlands and Shannon Russell (Contemporary Issues)
||Claire Osborne (Contemporary/Fundemental issues)|
||Mhairi Cruickshank (Contemporary Issues)|
|2014||Elizabeth Davis (Fundamental Issues)|
Previously three prizes awarded to:
- The student with the best overall performance in the Honours course Medical Jurisprudence.
- The student with the best performance in the Honours essay in Medical Jurisprudence.
- The best overall performance by an Online Learning student on the LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
Dominic Aitken (Overall Performance)
Oliver Blundell (Overall Performance)
||Darren Lightfoot (Overall Performance)
Lisa Zhao (Essay)