Edinburgh Law School offers a number of postdoctoral opportunities and works with a range of funders to help postdoctoral researchers become a part of our exciting research community.
Edinburgh Law School supports a number of postdoctoral fellowship schemes, including:
- AHRC Early Career Research Grants
- British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships
- ESRC New Investigator Grants
- Institute for Advance Studies in the Humanities (IASH) Fellowships
- Leverhulme Early Career Fellowships
- Marie Curie Individual Fellowships
- Newton International Fellowships
- Wellcome Trust Research Fellowships in Humanities and Social Science
For more information on Edinburgh Law School's fellowship process, please contact Stephanie Lewis at email@example.com.
Information about Edinburgh Law School postdoctoral research vacancies can be found via the University of Edinburgh's jobs site:
The Jean Monnet Early Career Visiting Fellowships
Applications are invited for two one-week Jean Monnet Early Career Visiting Fellowships at Edinburgh Law School in the 2019-2020 academic year.