Edinburgh Law School is one of the largest communities of legal scholars in Europe. We are committed to nurturing outstanding researchers and offer a range of opportunities for researchers and students at all stages of their academic career.
Edinburgh Law School is a thriving and world-class academic research community, which is enhanced by regular intellectual exchanges with colleagues from the across the UK and internationally. We run two programmes for academic visitors, the Edinburgh Law School Visiting Scholar programme and the MacCormick Fellowship scheme.
Edinburgh Law School welcomes enquiries from prospective applicants to postdoctoral fellowship schemes including (but not limited to):
- British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships
- ESRC New Investigator Grants
- Institute for Advance Studies in the Humanities (IASH) Fellowships
- Leverhulme Early Career Fellowships
- Marie Curie Individual Fellowships
- Newton International Fellowships
- UKRI Future Leaders Fellowships
- Wellcome Trust Research Fellowships in Humanities and Social Science
Applicants may apply for more than one scheme, provided that they are eligible.
Please contact the Edinburgh Law School Research, Knowledge Exchange and Impact Office at email@example.com to discuss your proposal idea in the first instance.
Edinburgh Law School hosts a broad spectrum of CPD events, including bespoke in-house training and online CPD. Consultancy services are also offered to assist with projects where particular expertise is required.