Law School NewsRead more stories
- Professor Nehal Bhuta gives a lecture at the NATO Defence College in Rome
The lecture took place on Monday, 10...
- Edinburgh Law School's Free Legal Advice Centre (FLAC) recognised for the second year running at the Law Awards of Scotland 2018
The FLAC team received a Commendation for...
- LLM in International Banking Law and Finance
An essential programme for individuals pursuing or developing a career in the legal, accounting or banking industries.
- LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
An on-campus LLM programme exploring the fundamentals of medical law and ethics both internationally and domestic.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Law
A flexible postgraduate qualification that enables you to develop your skills and knowledge. It can also be a step towards studying for an LLM degree.
- LLM in Human Rights
A programme addressing crucial global challenges in human rights, ideal for advancing a career in the field of human rights.
- LLM in Comparative and European Private Law
An on-campus LLM programme providing an in-depth understanding of private law in both the civil and common law traditions
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
An on-campus masters programme providing comprehensive training in criminology, criminal justice and research methods.