The University of Edinburgh and the Europa Institute are to launch a new online platform for the commentary and analysis of European affairs.
This digital platform, to be called European Futures, is to be officially launched with a panel discussion and the live publication of the blog’s inaugural articles.
The panel event, titled Imagining Europe and its Futures, will take place on 24th June, from 6pm to 8pm at the Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation.
The panel line-up comprises:
- Professor Andrew Scott FAcSS, European Futures Academic Editor and Professor of European Union Studies
- Professor Laura Cram, European Futures Academic Editor and Professor of European Politics
- Dr Charlotte Rommerskirchen, Lecturer in International Political Economy
- Dr Tobias Lock, European Futures Academic Editor and Lecturer in European Union law
- Anthony Salamone (Chair), European Futures Managing Editor and PhD Candidate in Politics