We are proud to announce the appointment of a number of new academic colleagues
On August 1st, Edinburgh Law School formally welcomed a number of academic colleagues. Some of the 2017 intake are newcomers to the School; others have worked for us in the past in different roles.
We are delighted to welcome the following staff to the fold:
- Agomoni Ganguli Mitra (Chancellor's Fellow)
- Andrew Lang (Professor of International Law and Global Governance)
- David Fox (Professor of the Common Law)
- Alexandra Braun (Lord President Reid Professor Law)
- Amanda Wyper (Lecturer in Commercial Law)
- Annie Sorbie (Lecturer in Medical Law and Ethics)
- Jasper Finke (Lecturer in International Law)
- Ana Mara Daza Vargas (Lecturer in International Law)
- Lea Raible (Early Career Fellow)
- Darren Harvey (Early Career Fellow)
Dean and Head of School Professor Martin Hogg commented: "This is a splendid crop of new colleagues and serves as a reminder of the vibrancy of the Law School's academic community."