Latest NewsRead more stories
- Students, staff and the public given the chance to learn in creative new ways
The University of Edinburgh’s Festival of Creative...
- Academics provide research paper on 'Brexit and the British Bill of Rights'
Research paper features contributions from school staff...
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
An fantastic opportunity to undertake advanced, in-depth study of a range of contemporary IP issues in an international setting.
- LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
This LLM can be taken both on-campus and by online distance and is essential for anyone wishing to further or pursue a career in medical law or ethics.
- LLM in Comparative and European Private Law
Closely examine the core areas of private law in the world's two great legal traditions, civil-law and common-law.
- LLM in Human Rights
A programme addressing crucial global challenges in human rights, ideal for advancing a career in the field of human rights.
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
An on-campus masters programme providing comprehensive training in criminology, criminal justice and research methods.
- Graduate LLB
A two-year undergraduate degree in law for those who already hold a degree level qualification and wish to obtain an LLB.