Latest NewsRead more stories
- Intellectual Property Law graduate wins third prize in the ECTA Awards 2018
Taryn Fels won third prize at the...
- Professor Burkhard Schafer gives evidence to Law Society of England and Wales
Director of the SCRIPT Centre for IT...
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
A fantastic opportunity to undertake advanced, in-depth study of a range of contemporary IP issues in an international setting.
- LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
This LLM can be taken both on-campus and by online distance and is essential for anyone wishing to further or pursue a career in medical law or ethics.
- LLM in Comparative and European Private Law
Closely examine core areas of private law across both the civil law and common law tradition.
- LLM in Human Rights
A programme addressing crucial global challenges in human rights, ideal for advancing a career in the field of human rights.
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
An on-campus masters programme providing comprehensive training in criminology, criminal justice and research methods.
- Graduate LLB
A two-year undergraduate degree in law for those who already hold a degree level qualification and wish to obtain an LLB.