Publications NewsRead more stories
- Uneven Citizenship: Minorities & Migrants in the Post-Yugoslav Space
Special Issue of Ethnopolitics
- AQMeN Research Briefings
Understanding Current Social Issues
- BENELEX Working Papers
Project Releases First Series of Working Papers
Latest NewsRead more stories
Forthcoming EventsView all events
- 28JanCANCELLED Current key issues in the High Court Justiciary Appeal Court BUT REPLACED WITH 'Treaty Body General Comments In Domestic Courts?
School Research Discussion
- 28JanCan Facts About Legal Practice Adjudicate Between Theories of Vagueness?
Legal Theory Seminar Series
- 28JanThe Eurozone in 2015 - Beyond the Crisis?
Edinburgh Europa Research Group
- LLM in International Banking Law and Finance
An essential programme for individuals pursuing or developing a career in the legal, accounting or banking industries.
- LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
This LLM can be taken both on-campus and by online distance and is essential for anyone wishing to further or pursue a career in medical law or ethics.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Law
A flexible postgraduate qualification that enables you to develop your skills and knowledge. It can also be a step towards studying for an LLM degree.
- LLM in Human Rights
A programme addressing crucial global challenges in human rights, ideal for advancing a career in the field of human rights.
- LLM by Research in History and Philosophy of Law
An on-campus research LLM combined with taught elements focusing on the fields of legal history and philosophy of law
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
An on-campus masters programme providing comprehensive training in criminology, criminal justice and research methods.