Latest NewsRead more stories
- Global Justice Academy and Political Settlements Research Project launch peace agreements database
The PA-X database represents over 25 years...
- Student success at the European Law Moot Court
Edinburgh Law School team excels at international...
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
A fantastic opportunity to undertake advanced, in-depth study of a range of contemporary IP issues in an international setting.
- LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
This LLM can be taken both on-campus and by online distance and is essential for anyone wishing to further or pursue a career in medical law or ethics.
- LLM in Comparative and European Private Law
Closely examine core areas of private law across both the civil law and common law tradition.
- LLM in Human Rights
A programme addressing crucial global challenges in human rights, ideal for advancing a career in the field of human rights.
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
An on-campus masters programme providing comprehensive training in criminology, criminal justice and research methods.
- Graduate LLB
A two-year undergraduate degree in law for those who already hold a degree level qualification and wish to obtain an LLB.