Publications NewsRead more stories
- Intimations of Global Law
Neil Walker (Cambridge University Press, 2014)
- Allowing for Exceptions
Luís Duarte d'Almeida (Oxford University Press, 2015)
- Uneven Citizenship: Minorities & Migrants in the Post-Yugoslav Space
Special Issue of Ethnopolitics
Latest NewsRead more stories
Forthcoming EventsView all events
- 29MaySport and Film Rights in the European Internal Market: The Legacy of Murphy
- 29MayNew Business Models for the Music Industries: the new role of Copyright in Relevant Markets for music
Phd Law Seminar
- 01JunSpring Workshops - Current Issues in Legal Interpretation
Edinburgh Legal Theory Research Group - Spring Workshops
- LLM in International Banking Law and Finance
An essential programme for individuals pursuing or developing a career in the legal, accounting or banking industries.
- LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
This LLM can be taken both on-campus and by online distance and is essential for anyone wishing to further or pursue a career in medical law or ethics.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Law
A flexible postgraduate qualification that enables you to develop your skills and knowledge. It can also be a step towards studying for an LLM degree.
- LLM in Human Rights
A programme addressing crucial global challenges in human rights, ideal for advancing a career in the field of human rights.
- LLM by Research in History and Philosophy of Law
An on-campus research LLM combined with taught elements focusing on the fields of legal history and philosophy of law
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
An on-campus masters programme providing comprehensive training in criminology, criminal justice and research methods.