Forthcoming EventsView all events & subscribe
- 10DecInternational Human Rights Day Seminar with Nils Muižnieks
Global Justice Academy, Scottish Human Rights Commission
- 10DecCreeping Sharia? Accommodating Islamic Laws into the Formal Law of Pakistan through Constitutional Provisions
Constitutional Law Discussion Group
- 10DecInternational Human Rights Day Lecture 2013
Latest NewsRead more stories & subscribe
- NEW for 2013
LLM in International Commercial Law and Practice
An online distance learning LLM focusing on legal responses to the practice of international commerce today
- LLM in Comparative and European Private Law
An on-campus LLM programme providing an in-depth understanding of private law in both the civil and common law traditions
- MSc in Global Crime, Justice and Security
An on-campus, interdisciplinary masters programme featuring legal, political and policy issues relating to crime, justice and security.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Law
A flexible postgraduate qualification by online distance learning that enables you to develop your skills and knowledge and can also be a step towards studying for an LLM degree.
- LLM by Research in History and Philosophy of Law
An on-campus research LLM combined with taught elements focusing on the fields of legal history and philosophy of law
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
An on-campus masters programme providing comprehensive training in criminology, criminal justice and research methods.