Publications NewsRead more stories
Latest NewsRead more stories
Forthcoming EventsView all events
- 23AprResearch and grant getting: (un) easy bedfellows?
ERI Training Event
- 23AprUK Transposition of the OECD Principles of Corporate Governance and the EC Commission Action Plan on Company Law and Corporate Governance
International Law Discussion Group
- 24AprAssisted Suicide (Scotland) Bill: Does Scotland Need to Legislate?
Ampersand Advocates, J K Mason Institute & Edinburgh School of Law
- NEW for 2014
LLM in International Banking Law and Finance
An essential programme for individuals pursuing or developing a career in the legal, accounting or banking industries.
- LLM in Comparative and European Private Law
An on-campus LLM programme providing an in-depth understanding of private law in both the civil and common law traditions
- Postgraduate Certificate in Law
A flexible postgraduate qualification that enables you to develop your skills and knowledge. It can also be a step towards studying for an LLM degree.
- NEW for 2014
LLM in Human Rights
A programme addressing crucial global challenges in human rights, ideal for advancing a career in the field of human rights.
- LLM by Research in History and Philosophy of Law
An on-campus research LLM combined with taught elements focusing on the fields of legal history and philosophy of law
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
An on-campus masters programme providing comprehensive training in criminology, criminal justice and research methods.