Publications NewsRead more stories
Latest NewsRead more stories
Forthcoming EventsView all events
- 27OctProfessor Lawrence O. Gostin on 'Global Health and Justice' - Lecture, Panel Response and Book Signing
Imagining Global Health with Justice: Ebola and Impoverished People and Health Systems
- 28OctThe Constitutional Concept of a Social State
Constitutional Law Discussion Group (CLDG)
- 28OctMutual recognition in EU Criminal Law - a short-cut with obstacles?
Judge Lars Bay Larsen, Court of Justice of the European Union
- LLM in International Banking Law and Finance
An essential programme for individuals pursuing or developing a career in the legal, accounting or banking industries.
- LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
This LLM can be taken both on-campus and by online distance and is essential for anyone wishing to further or pursue a career in medical law or ethics.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Law
A flexible postgraduate qualification that enables you to develop your skills and knowledge. It can also be a step towards studying for an LLM degree.
- LLM in Human Rights
A programme addressing crucial global challenges in human rights, ideal for advancing a career in the field of human rights.
- LLM by Research in History and Philosophy of Law
An on-campus research LLM combined with taught elements focusing on the fields of legal history and philosophy of law
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
An on-campus masters programme providing comprehensive training in criminology, criminal justice and research methods.