Publications NewsRead more stories
- The Law of Agency in Scotland
by Laura Macgregor (W Green, 2013)
- Why Peaceful Protest has become Violent in the Ukraine
by MacCormick Fellow Anton Symkovych
- Reading HLA Hart's The Concept of Law
ed. by Luís Duarte d'Almeida and others (Hart, 2013)
Latest NewsRead more stories
Forthcoming EventsView all events
- 07MarThe Greek Tragedy: the Constitutionalisation of Austerity
Legal Theory Seminar Series 2014
- 10MarInternational Private Law: A Spanish-Scottish Comparative Perspective
International Private Law Guest Seminar
- 11MarBiocultural Community Protocols and Benefit-sharing: An Interdisciplinary Enquiry
Empirical Legal Research Network
- NEW for 2014
LLM in International Banking Law and Finance
An essential programme for individuals pursuing or developing a career in the legal, accounting or banking industries.
- LLM in Comparative and European Private Law
An on-campus LLM programme providing an in-depth understanding of private law in both the civil and common law traditions
- Postgraduate Certificate in Law
A flexible postgraduate qualification that enables you to develop your skills and knowledge. It can also be a step towards studying for an LLM degree.
- NEW for 2014
LLM in Human Rights
A programme addressing crucial global challenges in human rights, ideal for advancing a career in the field of human rights.
- LLM by Research in History and Philosophy of Law
An on-campus research LLM combined with taught elements focusing on the fields of legal history and philosophy of law
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
An on-campus masters programme providing comprehensive training in criminology, criminal justice and research methods.