Publications NewsRead more stories
Latest NewsRead more stories
Forthcoming EventsView all events
- 25NovNon-Contentious Jurisdiction and Inquisitorial Judging in the Courts of the United States
Constitutional Law Discussion Group (CLDG)
- 26NovVisiting Fellow Lunch - Questions of Consent and Property in Posthumous Paternity Cases
- 26NovThe Role of Germany in the European Union
Edinburgh Europa Institute
- LLM in International Banking Law and Finance
An essential programme for individuals pursuing or developing a career in the legal, accounting or banking industries.
- LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
This LLM can be taken both on-campus and by online distance and is essential for anyone wishing to further or pursue a career in medical law or ethics.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Law
A flexible postgraduate qualification that enables you to develop your skills and knowledge. It can also be a step towards studying for an LLM degree.
- LLM in Human Rights
A programme addressing crucial global challenges in human rights, ideal for advancing a career in the field of human rights.
- LLM by Research in History and Philosophy of Law
An on-campus research LLM combined with taught elements focusing on the fields of legal history and philosophy of law
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
An on-campus masters programme providing comprehensive training in criminology, criminal justice and research methods.